Key Account Executive - Enterprise
An opportunity for a Key Account Executive has arisen within Gibtelecom’s Enterprise Sales Team. The ideal candidate will have a sound knowledge of the Gibraltar and International telecoms market, along with an understanding of the customer base locally and internationally. The successful candidate will be expected to build and develop relationships, having strong, interpersonal skills to assist them in the process. An ability to work individually on preparing customer proposals and pricing is essential, along with being able to communicate well with the wider team in order to establish and drive business objectives. They will be expected to represent the Company in their day-to-day activities whilst gaining the trust of their end customers. Additionally, they will have the opportunity travel abroad for trade shows and conferences, as well as Customer locations outside of Gibraltar as part of their responsibilities and Gibtelecom’s international business expansion.
A Key Account executive will be able to manage and grow the company’s portfolio of key clients. Tasks include but are not limited to:
- Building and maintaining strong, long-lasting client and partner relationships
- Serve as a lead point of contact for all assigned clients
- Develop trusted advisor relationships with key accounts and partner stakeholders.
- Work with executives to develop an annual strategy (including financial forecast, training needs, marketing activity etc.). Ensure all relevant departments (i.e. marketing, social etc.) that can influence/impact the outcome/performance are involved
- Forecast and track key account metrics (e.g. weekly/monthly sales, annual forecasts etc.)
- Coordinate with cross-functional internal teams to ensure consistent and excellent level of service.
- Liaise with partners and internal teams to ensure clients receive services in the expected timeframe and manage client expectations should there be any delay
- Service multiple clients concurrently, ensuring all deadlines are achieved
- Assist with client requests or issue escalations as needed
- Ensure all documentation including contracts are accurately completed
- Proactively contact each client weekly/monthly/quarterly as required or as agreed with client and business objectives to ensure annual strategy is monitored, reviewed and any activity required is completed.
- Monitor all POs and sales results to ensure alignment with annual strategy.
- Monitor marketing channels regularly to ensure all details are aligned with brand expectations
- Previous experience of account/relationship management
- Strong experience in data interpretation and how it translates
- Good knowledge of the retail sector
- Excellent stakeholder management skills
- A calm persona under pressure
The Gibtelecom Enterprise team is committed to building and maintaining an inclusive and supportive culture where diversity thrives, and where our people can excel. We are looking for a person who can join the team achieve their own goals in parallel with the company’s.
About the Company
Gibtelecom, Gibraltar’s leading telecommunications company, provides a full portfolio of communications services and solutions to consumer, enterprise customers and carrier partners. Over the last decade, Gibtelecom has invested heavily in technology and infrastructure. This drive has established Gibtelecom as the carrier of choice in Gibraltar and allowed for new and exciting possibilities in the international market.
Gibtelecom’s Business division provides enterprise customers with best in breed Data Centre facilities, Cloud Services and Managed Solutions coupled with fast and highly resilient global network connections needed by todays internationally connected organisations. Gibtelecom Business which operates the only public cloud offering within Gibraltar is embarking on international expansion of its service portfolio with the groups global private network the foundation for this.
How to apply
If you are interested in learning more about current employment opportunities at Gibetelecom, please contact:
Human resources department
15/21 John Mackintosh Square, Gibraltar