Keep in touch with your loved ones and save!!
Never miss a call when you’re away from home or on another call.
Gibtelecom offers a variety of calling features to help you make the most of your phone line.
Three way calling
Reminder call service
Smart number display
Smart number masking
Ring back when free
Never miss a call when you’re away from home or on another call with Gibtelecom's voicemail.
Voicemail is available free of charge on residential lines and is available on applicable business lines on request.
Setting up your voicemail is easy and a voice prompt will guide you through the various features and options available.
Dial 123 from your landline phone. Key in your mailbox number (same as your eight digit phone number) followed by *. Key in your passcode (initially 12345) and then follow the steps to personalise your mailbox.
You can then set up your line for voicemail to answer calls as follows:
• Set up your line for Voicemail to answer 'all calls' by dialling *21* 123 #
• Set up your line for Voicemail to answer 'on no reply' by dialling *61* 123 #
• Set up your line for Voicemail to answer 'on busy' by dialling *67* 123 #
Note: Diversion on busy and on no reply may be active simultaneously.
You can access your mailbox from any touch tone phone anywhere in the world, allowing you to review messages and change your voice mailbox settings. To access your voicemail:
• Dial 123 (or (+350) 20041234 if calling from abroad, another local number or a Gibtelecom mobile)
• Key in your mailbox number (same as telephone number) followed by*
• Key in your passcode
Note: Calls from local landlines to 123 are free. Calls to 20041234 are charged at applicable rates.