Gibtelecom Facebook Competition Terms & Conditions
1. The promoter is Gibtelecom Limited whose registered office is at 15/21 John Mackintosh Square.
2. Employees of Gibtelecom or their immediate family members shall not be permitted to enter the competition.
3. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
4. Participants must enter the competition by emailing their contact details and the competition answer to email@example.com
5. Closing date for entry will be 30 April 2013. After this date the no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
6. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
7. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
8. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party.
9. No cash alternative to the prizes will be offered. Prizes are not transferable.
10. Winners will be chosen at random by software used by Gibtelecom Ltd from all entries received and verified by the Promoter.
11. The winner will be notified by email and/or phone call within 28 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
12. The promoter will notify the winner as to when and where the prize can be collected.
13. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
14. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
15. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current Gibraltar data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
16. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.