Win an iPad Air with our direct debit competition!!
Simply subscribe to direct debit before 30 June 2015 to be automatically entered into a draw for this superb prize!
Direct debit is an easy and convenient way to pay your monthly invoices. Payments are automatically debited from your bank account each month saving you time spent visiting our Customer Service Centre. Other advantages include:
PEACE OF MIND - Avoid worrying about having your service disconnected or losing your number(s).
ENVIRONMENTALLY FRIENDLY – Less paper, less waste.
DISCOUNT CREDITS – Receive the equivalent of 2 months’ FREE line rental upon subscription - £24 for business customers and £16 for residential customers (applicable to one line per account).
REGULAR PRIZE DRAWS - Gibtelecom will hold regular prize draws for direct debit customers giving you the chance to win more great prizes.
To subscribe to direct debit simply visit our Customer Service Centre at 15/21 John Mackintosh Square or call 20052200 and we will send you the required information and necessary forms, or alternatively download the form from our website homepage and post it to us or drop it in at our shop.
All existing and new customers registered to direct debit before 30 June 2015 will automatically be entered into the draw.
The following terms and conditions apply:
Direct Debit 128GB iPad Air competition terms & conditions
1. Gibtelecom employees and their families are precluded from taking part in this competition
2. Gibtelecom customers subscribing to direct debit as at 30 June 2015 will automatically be entered into the competition
3. Customers may subscribe to direct debit for one or more of their Gibtelecom accounts (Gibwireline, Gibwireless or Gibconnect). Each customer account registered for direct debit with Gibtelecom will count as one entry for the draw (i.e. a customer with three accounts on direct debit will have three entries and a customer with one account will have one entry)
4. Maximum line rental entitlement is £24 for Business Customers and £16 for Residential Customers
5. Minimum subscription period for Direct Debit is 1 year. Termination before this period will result in credit entitlement being revoked